Scheduling downtime for all services in a host?

karl.kornel at mindspeed.com karl.kornel at mindspeed.com
Wed Feb 8 02:29:47 CET 2006

Dear fellow Nagios users,

        Is there a way for me to schedule downtime automatically for all
services on a host?  For reference, I'm using version 2.0rc2.

        When I look at the commands that I can run for a host containing
2+ services, I see a link to schedule downtime for a host, but not for all
of the services associated with that host.  However, if I look at the
commands for a hostgroup or a servicegroup, I see that I can schedule
downtime for all hosts or services in a hostgroup/servicegroup.  However,
I do not want to schedule downtime for all hosts in a hostgroup, just one
host.  And I do not have any service groups.

        I did some searching of previous posts, and I have not been able
to find anything helpful.  At this point it looks like the only way for me
to declare downtime for all services by executing one command would be to
create one servicegroup for each host in my configuration.

        Does anyone have any more information on this?  Thanks in advance!

-- A. Karl Kornel
Mindspeed Technologies, Inc.
karl.kornel at mindspeed.com
(949) 579-3503