No output - WRNING messages

Wianecki, Christopher Christopher.Wianecki at sothebys.com
Mon Feb 6 22:05:54 CET 2006

Thanks but I think I did all of that what you suggested, for example I did
login as Nagios (this is as which user suppose to run those commands and I
am able to run check_ping. Here is what I get:
/appl/nagios/etc > su - nagios
Sun Microsystems Inc.   SunOS 5.8       Generic February 2000
$ bash
bash-2.03$ libexec/check_ssh sunserver
SSH OK - OpenSSH_3.1p1 (protocol 1.99)
bash-2.03$

Also under web interface I get every item as WARNING with (No output!) under
Status Information column. So under server defined as localhost I also do
get the same for checks that I have:
Current Load"
Current Users
PING