Problems with NRPE

Kannberg, Andy Andy.Kannberg at isc.politie.nl
Mon Feb 6 14:40:48 CET 2006

Johan,

There are some issues when I try to telnet from the nagios host to the
remote host.
For example, a simple telnet result in 'no route to host', and when pinging
the remote host, I get a 'time to live exceeded' from another IP adres,
probably a router or firewall. I'll delve into this an will see if I can
solve these problems.

Thanks for pointing me out on this !

andy