Statusmap & "Host _assumed_ to be up"

Patrick M. Rutkowski rutski89 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:31:07 CET 2006

All the pictures in my status map are the unknown.gif question marks
despite the fact that I've added statusmap_image to the entries in
hostextinfo.cfg. ( I know my hostextinof.cfgi file is working because
I do have custom icons working in the host details cgi). Could the
fact that I'm only seeing question marks have anything to do with the
fact that most/all of my hosts are in the "Host _assumed_ to be up" or
"Pending" status? (That word assumed makes me feel uneasy about it).