Statusmap Images (resend)

Patrick M. Rutkowski rutski89 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:50:46 CET 2006

(I sent out this message and I don't see it in the nagios-users
archives, so I'm sending it again just be sure that it gets out there;
apologies if it's a double).

I've set xedtemplate_config_file=/etc/nagios/hostextinfo.cfg in
cgi.cfg, and then put one entry into hostextinfo.cfg:

define hostextinfo{
       host_name       flash
       icon_image      logo.gif
       icon_image_alt  logo.gif
       statusmap_image logo.gif
}

I made little 40x40 gif in the gimp, uploaded to the server and put it
into /usr/share/nagios/htdocs/images/logos, and restarted nagios. The
gif doesn't appear in the status map like i expected it too; instead
all I get is the question mark gifs that I saw even before i made any
changes. What should I do?