Considering nagmin

Toby Kraft Toby_Kraft at KSAinc.com
Wed Feb 1 14:43:21 CET 2006

Nagmin supports the config file format for nagios 1.x - I have used it
with nagios 1.2 with no problem.   You might check to see if 1.3
introduced any new configuration settings but I doubt it.

Nagmin uses MySql to store the nagios configuration that it uses to create
the various nagios config files.  Nagios does not need to be compiled or
run with mysql support.

Going forward though, Nagmin does not support the Nagios 2.x format and is
no longer being maintained last time I checked.

Toby