Problem Compiling NRPE 2.6 on Fedora Core 5

Fri Dec 29 23:03:36 CET 2006

This seems as if it could be an error in the makefile, a missing library
on your system, or an incorrect path in your /etc/ld.so.conf file.

Try passing "LDFLAGS=-ldl" to the configure script - eg.

LDFLAGS="-ldl" ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios

Or, find the "dl" library (find / -name libdl*) and add the path to it:

LDFLAGS="/lib -ldl" ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834