check_disk inode bug

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Dec 20 16:28:45 CET 2006

I was just looking at this and I believe that it is, at least for your
OS/partition type/plugin version combination. Check_disk doesn't use df
but rather system calls directly via popen.c. Maybe something is wrong
there. The clue is that your results are incorrect both in your
performance data and in your verbose output indicating that it's might
be getting either incorrect or no parseable information back from the
system calls. I'd try the CVS version to make sure that it isn't
something that's corrected, and if that doesn't work, bounce the
question over to nagios-plugins, providing the information above as well
as your OS/version and filesystem type you are checking. They'll be more
familiar with the internal workings of the plugin.

--
Marc