MRTG link to a specific host.

Jorg.Schulz at systeam.se Jorg.Schulz at systeam.se
Wed Dec 20 11:37:11 CET 2006

Hi

There is a nice Addon from http://ederdrom.de/doku.php/nagios/pnp_en
PNP is a tool that produces graphs from performance data from from Nagios
plugins.
On the otherhand you have to config your serviceextinfo.cfg

define  serviceextinfo {
	host_name			SRV04SQL
	service_description		CPQ-ARRAY-53XX
	notes_url			BLaBla
http://servername/snmp/srv04array.php   !!! just an example !!!
	icon_image			devices.gif
	icon_image_alt		Inforamtion - Array - Disk
	}

/Jörg

Mvh

Jörg Schulz