Server/Router with more than 1 interface

Herman (ISTD) herman_ang at toyota.co.id
Wed Dec 20 07:42:39 CET 2006

Hi Hugo, thank you very much for your suggestion.

Currently, I do the same thing with :

define command{
        command_name    check_interface
        command_line    $USER1$/check_snmp_cisco_ifstatus -H
$HOSTADDRESS$ -C $ARG1$ -i $ARG2$
        }

However, is it possible to change HOST status in Status Map to "DOWN" if
one of the ip address could not be contacted ?

Best Regards,

Herman

-

http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDE