External commands not working anymore

Toto Capuccino shoktai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:13:14 CET 2006

Hi List members,

I have reinstalled a backup version of Nagios 1.3 on my debian server.
I went trough the documentation again to give proper rights to /var/rw
directory and the proper membership. From the web console now when i try to
send external commands, i get
Your command request was successfully submitted to Nagios for processing.

Note: It may take a while before the command is actually processed.

But nothing comes up really, if i try to send a passive check it is never
performed, if i try to stop a service check, it doesn't stop....
Any ideas about what i should check?
Thanks.
--
Le bon sens est la chose du monde la mieux partagée.