Scheduling downtime

Aaron Segura Aaron.Segura at cabelas.com
Wed Dec 13 00:10:28 CET 2006

Well, I wrote one of them, and I *love* it :-)

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Downtimes.38.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_vi
ew]=628
<http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Downtimes.38.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1%5bp
_view%5d=628>

If you make a hostgroup called "power_outage" you can do this to
schedule an hour of downtime at midnight on Monday (for instance):

# nagios_down.php -Hh -g power_outage -f -b "monday 00:00" -e "monday
01:00" -a "sysAdmin" -c "Scheduled Power Outage"

Or schedule 2 hours of flexible downtime starting between 03:00 and
04:00 Sunday...

# nagios_down.php -Hh -g power_outage -d 7200 -b "friday 03:00" -e
"friday 04:00" -a "sysAdmin" -c "Schedule Power Outage"

Just write me directly if you have any questions or anything.