Using $ in password

Mike Holloway mikhollo at cisco.com
Tue Dec 12 23:07:15 CET 2006

In checkcommands.cfg, try wrapping ARG3 in single quotes on the
command_line.  From experience, you are better off changing the
password to not use a $ character.

# 'check_httpp' command definition
define command{
         command_name    check_httpp
         command_line    $USER1$/check_http -p $ARG1$ -I $ARG2$ -t
120 -a '$ARG3$'

-mike