Notifications Problems

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Dec 12 16:41:21 CET 2006

Info:\n$OUTPUT$"

> >> /bin/mail -s "Alerta: $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ -
$HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$

> > is
> >
> >> $SERVICESTATE$" $CONTACTEMAIL$
> >>     }

[chop]

> I'm sorry Marc, Im from Venezuela and my english is not that good,
maybe
> i misunderstood

It's better than my Spanish by far ;)

> your recomendation, i thought you were asking for the command
definition
> that i posted before.

Only if you were using the right $MACROS$. You are not. Your datetime
and output macros are wrong for nagios 2.5. Follow the link I gave for
the correct ones to use.

> This is the first time im working with Nagios, someone was in charge
of
> all the monitoring before
> me.

Even better reason to have a look at the documentation ;)

--
Marc