looking for a nagios add-on (if exists)

Jesús Oliván jolivan at sertec-si.com
Mon Dec 11 13:16:42 CET 2006

Hi Vignesh,

i know what yiu are taliking about, but my idea is to implement some
kind of front-end add-on where i can visualize "Planified downtimes for
all hosts (or single host)" involved in a sheduled downtime. It must
appears at nagios home, then when i login at nagios, these "planified
downtimes" will be the first to appear.

Thanks for your response =)