Check dhcp

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Sat Dec 9 00:11:42 CET 2006

Either nobody knows, nobody cares or they haven't read your message yet.
Resending within 24 hours is generally considered rude, especially for
something you should be able to determine on your own.

I personally don't use nsclient++. Do the docs say you can check a DHCP
server with it? Does Google? Mailling list archives, this and nsclient
if there are any, would be a good place to look for an answer as well.

--
Marc