ePN error

Patrick Proy nagios-user at proy.org
Thu Dec 7 23:25:50 CET 2006

Hi,

I agree with S. Hopcroft, it must be a script error.
I suspect that you use performance output (-k option) : is it the case ?
Could you send the options you use with the script ? (command + service
definition ?) and the return of the script with -v option using these
options.

Patrick
http://www.manubulon.com/nagios/