(no subject)

Carlos Sánchez cjsanz4job at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:03:24 CET 2006

Hi

When you install nagios you created a nagios.conf file and you put this file
on apache directory, this file has a line : AuthUserFile
/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users this line specifics when your users are saved

You must create a user with that command "htpasswd –c
/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users nagiosuser" and this command ask you for a
password

>From: John Longland <jlongland at grintek.com>
>To: "'nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net'"
><nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
>Subject: [Nagios-users] (no subject)
>Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:08:53 +0200
>
>Hi all !!!
>
>Wanting to get Nagvis going with my Nagios-system.
>
>I have installed it as they explain. When I hit it with my browser,
>it does display half the page but complains about a username that
>I have not supplied. And yet, it never asks me for one.
>
>Has someone else hit this snag ???
>
>Thanks !!
>John

>Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
>Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share
>your
>opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys - and earn cash
>http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV

>::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS when
>reporting any issue.
>::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
list.