Web Portal?

Sun Dec 3 12:24:56 CET 2006

Look out for Nagios Looking Glass, to be released probably early January
now - this will have this functionality in version 1.1.

http://looking-glass.andyshellam.eu is my live site of it currently, and
I've already got on the tracker allowing certain groups of users to view
different hosts, and possibly services (altho the service restrictions
may come later.)

If you need any more info or want to get involved in beta-testing with
this functionality please e-mail me.

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834