IBM Director

Arnar Þórarinsson art at caa.is
Thu Aug 31 14:05:30 CEST 2006

Hello
I'm having the same problem monitoring our IBM AIX5.3 servers.
Currently using check_snmp to monitor a few things but really need to be
able to do more.

/Arnar
On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 09:56 +0200, Johannes Dagemark wrote:
> Hello fellows
>
> I have been struggling with monitoring IBM servers using check_snmp and
> a lot of diffrent OID's but I fail to provide a good monitoring...
>
> It would be really nice if there were a plugin for IBM like the
> check_compaq_insight.pl available in the contrib section of nagiosplugins.
>
> Any takers? Im willing to pay for it
>
> Best Regards
> Johannes Dagemark
> op5 AB
> Phone: +46317740432
> Cell: +46733709024
> Email: jd at op5.se

Regards
Arnar Thorarinsson

Software Programmer / System Administrator
Systems Department, Air Traffic Services
Phone : +354 569 4289
Icelandic Civil Aviation Administration
Reykjavik Airport
IS 121 Reykjavik
Iceland
http://www.caa.is

Thessi tolvupostur og vidhengi hans geta innihaldid
trunadarupplysingar og er eingongu aetladur theim sem hann er
stiladur a.
Oheimil medferd tolvuposts thessa og vidhengja hans getur vardad
skadabota- og refsiabyrgd samkvaemt logum um fjarskipti. Efni
tolvupostsins og vidhengja er a abyrgd sendanda ef thad tengist
ekki starfsemi Flugmalastjornar Islands. Ef Thu ert ekki skradur
mottakandi og hefur fengid skeytid vegna mistaka, vinsamlegast
hafdu strax samband vid sendanda.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only for the person or
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.