Number of Notifications!?

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 31 13:06:09 CEST 2006

go and look in your nagios.cfg file for which config files it's actually
using, I don't think most people use minimal, but you won't know until
you look there.

then find the service definition and change line

notification_interval           0

notification_interval           60

to have it email you once an hour when a service is down (assuming you
haven't changed the default interval length in nagios.cfg)

That should sort it