Force notification?

Peter Lauda plauda at rx30.com
Wed Aug 30 22:35:58 CEST 2006

Well... I have nrpe running on the box where I want this process monitored. So perhaps I didn't explain well enough. The check I need for the named process is easy enough using check_nrpe/nrpe and the check_total_procs plugin with the -c "command name" for the process itself.  So the check is working fine but even when it fails basd on my threshold values for the # of these processes I want to see, the state change is only SOFT - critical.

Does that make more sense?

Thanks...

--p