Host checks - Retry interval

David Latorre david.latorre at zertia.es
Mon Aug 28 11:31:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

We´re also using nagios 1.4 and with "retry interval" I meant
retry_check_interval, but the problem is that this parameter only
affects service checks, not host checks that are made automatically by
nagios when a service fails, to find out if the host is down or is the
service what is actually down.

Apparently, there are no means (or I haven´t found) of modifying the
"retry_check_interval" for host checks, so I was asking if anyone knows
any workaround for this? Maybe with the escalations file... any
suggestions in this way?

Thanks

David

--