cannot stop notifications!!

Carlos Mauricio Reyes Sanmiguel creyes at co.ibm.com
Sat Aug 26 01:06:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

I´ve been working with nagios for a while, I like it a lot, but now i´m
having some major problems with notifications. I have a server that flaps
a lot because of a poor channel, i configured nagios with the external
commands options enable, and it seems to work, but now, this server is
sending too many messages, almost 1000 a day, that is driving me crazy..,
I try to disable notifications from the web page, and it appears to have
taken the command, it appears in red in the bottom of the page, but when
the page refresh is not disable anymore.... and it continues to send
messages.. the last change i did, was to modify the configuration file
directly, the notifications option from workhours to none... and it
continues to send the messages..

Does anybody know how i can make it to take the changes?

Any sugestion will be appreciated..

thanks..

Creyes.