No Information Returned From Host Check

Sumit Malhotra smalhotra at chinetworks.com
Thu Aug 24 19:14:49 CEST 2006

I keep on getting "No Information Returned from Host Check" for one my host. (for rest everything seems perfect)

Does that mean my Server is unable to process the Simple PING command? Or the MONITORED Server is denying response to PING occasionally???

Is it could be the ISP? Do you think that using Passive Host check would be of Help in that case?

Thanks

Sumit Malhotra

Sr. Network Engineer

Data Armor, India