NagiosVMA

Peter Edmonds termx23 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:15:50 CEST 2006

Richard,

For an excellent Nagios VmWare appliance try Instant IT Monitor at

http://richard.trezza.us/vmach/index.html

It is a full Nagios implementation with Monarch frontend in a Fedora 4
VM. You can import your existing Nagios configs into Monarch, giving
you a quick way of easing configuration changes later.

Peter Edmonds