detect 2 DHCP Servers on network?

Harkisoon, Sharan W. HARKISOONSW at gru.com
Thu Aug 17 21:45:05 CEST 2006

I don't mean to be off topic, but rogue DHCP servers can be easily
avoided using switches that support layer-3 ACL's to block dhcp server
replies from user ports on switches that support it (all new cisco
switches including the 2950's/3550's/37xx's and even smc,dlink,allied
telesyn support this).  A cisco feature called "dhcp snooping" also
prevents rogue dhcp servers.  Food for thought.