Maybe being dence.. notifcation options, email warn, page critical

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Mon Aug 14 19:56:04 CEST 2006

Set up multiple contacts, corresponding to the method you wish to be
contacted.

define contact{
      contact_name                    jdoe-email
      service_notification_options    w,c,r
      service_notification_commands   notify-by-email
      email                           jdoe at localhost.localdomain
      }

define contact{
      contact_name                    jdoe-pager
      service_notification_options    c
      service_notification_commands   notify-by-pager
      pager                           888-555-1234
      }