Forced Checks don't happen?>

Frost, Mark {PBG} mark.frost1 at pepsi.com
Thu Aug 10 20:55:48 CEST 2006

I have seen this issue as well.  The first time I recall seeing it was
with 2.4.  I believe I've seen it with 2.5, but I can't remember for
sure.  I can't really reproduce it.  I believe I've gotten around it by
removing the check, restarting nagios, then adding it again sometime
later.  But I could be mistaken.

Mark