My new ERROR PLEASE HELP

Jorg.Schulz at systeam.se Jorg.Schulz at systeam.se
Thu Aug 10 13:00:54 CEST 2006

 Hi
Are you installing Nagios from RPM ???

(13)Permission denied: exec of '/usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi'

= Looks permission problem between apache's running user and the owner of
the plugins.

Check you Permissions

Verify your CGI-directory for rights and owner
and

try this one
in you apache config file

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin /usr/local/nagios/sbin

<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin">
    Options ExecCGI
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    AuthName "Nagios Access"
    AuthType Basic
    AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users           !! this is
what i have , change it for your needs
    Require valid-user
</Directory>

Alias /nagios /usr/local/nagios/share

<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/share">
    Options None
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    AuthName "Nagios Access"
    AuthType Basic
    AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users
    Require valid-user
</Directory>

 /Joe

Mvh
Jörg Schulz
Senior Konsult
Linux/Unix/Novell/Windows/Networking
SYSteam Kalmar AB

Strömgatan 15
Box 99
S-391 21 Kalmar

Direkt 0480-456638
Mobil 0708-157806
E-Post jorg.schulz at systeam.se
http:// www.systeam.se

Arief Iqbal <arief_clan at yahoo.com>
Sent by: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
2006-08-10 11:53

nagios milis <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Nagios-users] Antw:  My new ERROR PLEASE HELP

yes i have, when i write ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin /usr/local/nagios,
and try to access statusmap then appear:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

Apache/2.0.52 (Fedora) Server at 192.168.87.100 Port 80

but if i write ScriptAlias /nagios/cgiurl/ /usr/local/nagios or
                  ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/nagios     , and
try to access statusmap then appear:

Not Found
The requested URL /nagios/cgi-bin/statusmap.cgi was not found on this
server.

Apache/2.0.52 (Fedora) Server at 192.168.87.100 Port 80

Daniel Tuecks <dtuecks at neuwied.de> wrote:
Do you have

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgiurl/ /usr/local/nagios/sbin/

in your httpd.conf?

Daniel

>>> Arief Iqbal schrieb am Donnerstag, 10. August 2006 um
10:04 in Nachricht 04599.CNM350A5869:

--

---
Stadtverwaltung Neuwied

Tel.: 02631 / 802 410
Fax: 02631 / 802 850
email: dtuecks at neuwied.de

reporting any issue.

Do you Yahoo!?
reporting any issue.

E-Post jorg.schulz at systeam.se
http:// www.systeam.se

Arief Iqbal <arief_clan at yahoo.com>
Sent by: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
2006-08-10 10:04

nagios milis <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] My new ERROR PLEASE HELP

[...]

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call
rates.
http://mail.yahoo.com
reporting any issue.