how to display statusmap?

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:23:32 CEST 2006

Arief Iqbal wrote:
> hi,
>
> I really need your help. I've already intalled lipng, libgd, etc in my
> system, and i have reconfigure it, but the statusmap still does not
> appear in my nagios web interface, there's a message:
>

>   Not Found
>
> The requested URL /nagios/cgiurl/statusmap.cgi was not found on this
> server.
> Apache/2.0.52 (Fedora) Server at 192.168.87.100 Port 80
>

> where can i found this /nagios/cgiurl/statusmap.cgi??? can you help me
> to solve this problem?? I use fedora core 3
>
> thank you

> <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/%20>

You should address all emails to nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net so
that all people can read them and help you.

Personally I think you're using an awful distro to start with, but that
aside, you need to make sure you have configured apache correctly. You
need to look here and follow it's instructions.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/installweb.html

It looks like the web server isn't finding the cgi, so you need to read
the sections on cgis in the Docs and also make sure that the web url and
filesystem paths are mapped correctly.

-h