Problem with define host

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Aug 4 15:23:07 CEST 2006

Without seeing specific configuration sections, it would appear that
you've specified a check_command in your HTTP service{} definition for
host 'test' to be '/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping -H
192.168.87.100 -w 100.0,90% -c 200.0,60%". That is no longer supported
syntax. The check_command should be the short name of a command{}
definition that uses that plugin command line as it's command_line. See
the documentation at

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#service and
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#command

as well as the sample configuration files included with the
distribution.