NDO Services

Mike Koponick mkoponick at redhawk.info
Fri Aug 4 01:29:41 CEST 2006

Patrick,

Sorry, it's been a long week. No hijacking here.
Using SEC is already on my list, I suppose since Nagios would have a
service configured to report (notification/status, etc) my question is
regarding the data that will be sent to the NDO database.

Once the database is populated, reporting historical records becomes an
issue. My *REAL* question is which table would be best suited for
reporting? It appears to me that using the ndo_servicestatus table gets
updated, rather than appended, which makes sense. I suppose using the
ndo_logentries table would work best.

Maybe it's time for a beer.. maybe two.

Mike