Warning threshold must be float or float triplet!

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Aug 2 17:34:40 CEST 2006

Yes, that looks good. I'd --
	- verify that nagios was reloaded after creating this command
definition
	- verify that there aren't multiple nagios daemons running
(stop; kill; start)
	- verify that nagios is executing the command I think is. Modify
command_line to be the following then check the contents of /tmp/nagios
--
		command_line /bin/echo "$USER1$/check_load -w $ARG1$ -c
$ARG2$" >> /tmp/nagios

--
Marc