Externals Commands

Justin Craig jrcraig.email at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 16:06:43 CEST 2006

so obviously I RTFM or I wouldn't have got this far.  One part that I did
have questions of was the .htaccess creation, as the documentation I read
only provided  information for setting up users via htpasswd -c and changing
your authorization functionality in the CGI's to 1.

So I did a find / -name *.htaccess* and that file doesn't exist.  Sounds
like I need one?

Sorry, there isn't anything in my /var/www/cgi-bin directory

Is there something missed here?

--
- Justin