Externals Commands

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:13:49 CEST 2006

Martin J. Green wrote:

> I can't get external commands to work either (appears it can't write
> to the file for some reason), but its so low on my list of priorities
> I haven't gotten to it yet.

I think quite a lot of people have trouble with this but a lot give up
or are satisfied that the main bit is working and don't bother with this...

does anybody have this working and if so could you post your configs so
I can see anything you have different to me?

are external commands generally broken or is there something missing in
the docs/our configs/our brains?

I'm using Version 1.4.1

Hari