getting some flyby errors

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Tue Aug 1 07:19:58 CEST 2006

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Morris, Patrick wrote:

> [...]

It seems like you changed it. The default one only reads two set of
arguments.

check_ping!300,40%!1000,80%

define command{
        command_name    check_ping
        command_line    $USER1$/check_ping -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$ -p 5
        }

Hugo.

		Don't meddle in the affairs of magicians,
		for they are subtle and quick to anger.