Notifications not sent after changing contact email

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Sun Apr 30 03:12:18 CEST 2006

Looks OK, but have you run a "nagios -v nagios.cfg" to make sure there
are no errors or warnings when parsing the config?

I'm wondering if it's something like a missing carriage return or other
strangeness that wouldn't be apparent in a copy-and-paste.

Have you tried just moving the commanted line above the new one?