Plugin Problems

Ron Wilson ron at tvnz.co.nz
Wed Apr 26 05:41:21 CEST 2006

I have a problem with Perl plugins. Every few weeks Nagios complains
because the Perl plugins like check_snmp_win.pl fail to work and provide
no data to Nagios which promptly sends out dozens of alerts. The only
way I can seem to fix it to reboot server. All other Nagios plugins seem
to work OK its just the .pl ones. Maybe I should compile them?
Any ideas?

CAUTION: This e-mail and any attachment(s) contains information that
is intended to be read only by the named recipient(s). It may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary or the subject of legal
privilege. This information is not to be used by any other person
and/or organisation. If you are not the intended recipient, please
advise us immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Do not
use any information contained in it.

online at http://www.tvnz.co.nz