nsclient++ configuration, i am lost

Shawn Kovalchick bamapookie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 17:58:39 CEST 2006

If you define it in the NSC.ini file, then you don't need to pass the
arguements from check_nrpe.

Using the handler set in the the NSC.ini file, try this:

>From the client machine:
nsclient++ /test
check_exchangeDB

>From the Nagios Server:

../libexec/check_nrpe -H catorsv03 -c check_exchangeDB

Also, about the bind error you are getting:  Are you getting that when you
run test?  If so, that just means that nsclient is already running, and the
test instance can't connect to the same port.  It is OK unless you get that
when you run nsclient /start.