question

Guillermo Bellettini gbellettini at genetsis.com
Mon Apr 24 16:26:27 CEST 2006

Hi, I'm trying to configure Nagios 2 to monitor a server with the check_ping
command.

I've the services.cfg file right configured and the plugins also, but seems
to be that Nagios is not recognizing the check_ping command.

I've got the following error on the log file:

Warning: Attempting to execute the command "/check_ping -H 82.144.102.244 -w

3000.0,80% -c 5000.0,100% -p 1" resulted in a return code of 127.  Make sure
the script or

 binary you are trying to execute actually exists...

What else do I have to change in order to monitor the server?

thanks