nsclient++ configuration, i am lost

ThomasC. shoktai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 16:09:12 CEST 2006

I installed nsclient++. Put in checkcommands.cfg according to
documentation the check :

define command {
         command_name check_exchangeDB
         command_line $USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 5666 -c
CheckFileSize -a MaxWarn=15G MaxCrit=16G File=d:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA\priv1.stm File=d:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA\priv1.edb
   }

What i dont understand is that it uses nrpe but the documentation doesnt
show how to set the nrpe command.

I had enabled in NSC.ini the needed module :

[modules]

;CheckSystem.dll

I have tried a nrpe handler like this

[NRPE Handlers]
check_exchangeDB=inject CheckFileSize MaxWarn=15G MaxCrit=16G
File=d:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA\priv1.stm File=d:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA\priv1.edb

but it doesnt work.

Can someone help me please?