Cross authorizations for contacts

Fabio Lo Votrico fabio at link.it
Fri Apr 21 19:14:36 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I'm using Nagios 2 and I want to define a contact who can see hosts
status and the status of only some of their services.
If I assign only these services to this contact, he can't see the status
of the host.
If I assign the host to this contact he automatically can see all this
host's services, even if they are assigned to someone else.

Example of what I want to do:

contacts: contact1, contact2
servicegroups: group1, group2
contact1 can see everything
contact1 can see host status and only service status of group1

(I use servicegroups in this example only for simplicity, they are not
required)

Is there a way to obtain this?

thanks!
--