execute a program with NRPE

tdelunel at free.fr tdelunel at free.fr
Tue Apr 18 10:58:28 CEST 2006

Hi,
I tried to open my ssh session with plink.exe
In my nrpe.cfg file I wrote:
-----------
command[plink]=c:\nrpe\plink.exe -load "myprofile" -l "mylogin" -pw "mypassword"
If I try this command on the windows server, it works.
But if I try with the check_nrpe command it doesn't.
In the nrpe_nt logfile, the error returned is: "command  completed with return
code 1"
If I understand well, check_nrpe is waiting for a return code that plink doesn't
give (?).
How can I solve this problem ?

WBS