send Notify by sms

Marzieh Raoufnezhad raoufnezhad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 08:08:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have used smstools for send notification in nagios by SMS.
And I have defined related commands  as:
# 'notify-by-sms' command definition
define command{
        command_name    notify-by-sms
        command_line    /usr/bin/printf "%b" "$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$:
$HOSTADDRESS$ $HOSTALIAS$:$SERVICEDESC$ is $SERVICESTATE$" |
/usr/local/bin/sendsms $CONTACTPAGER$
        }

# notify-by-SMS command definition
define command{
        command_name    host-notify-by-sms
        command_line    /usr/bin/printf "%b" "Host '$HOSTALIAS$' is
$HOSTSTATE$\nInfo: $OUTPUT$\nTime: $DATETIME$" | /usr/local/bin/sendsms
$CONTACTPAGER$
        }

Maybe I will be force that change /var/spool/sms directory
permission. Becuase I don't receive any notifincation by sms from nagios.
Now it is:
drwxr-xr-x   10 root     root         4096 Mar 12 13:15 sms

Would you please help me?
What is correct permission for /var/spool/sms directory?

Best regards,
Raoufnezhad.