Lab Monitoring Plugin

Pedro Davila pedro at miami.edu
Fri Apr 14 18:03:40 CEST 2006

Is there any Nagios plugin that return the status of a Windows Lab PC,
like if the PC is being used? I read about using netbios scan to check
if a user is logged in, but what about auto login computers.

I'm thinking such a plugin would need a client that perhaps closes a
port if it has not seen any keyboard/mouse activity in "n" minutes. When
Nagios checks port, it gets no responce, hence PC is available.

Thanks for reading,
Pedro