AW: Strange NRPE / Nagios problem

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Thu Apr 13 19:15:57 CEST 2006

It would have been helpful, if you had posted all parts of the command
(checkcommand, resourcepath?) and specially the output you get in Nagios.
Did you try to raise the timeout-value (even if this shouldn´t be the
problem). Iassume you ran the test check from your Nagios host, so this
shouldn´t be the prob, right?
Greetz,
Thomas Zimmer
Produktservice & Betrieb
Betrieb & Support
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie., Frankfurt a. Main
Telefon: +49 69 7134 5192
Internet: http://www.oppenheim.de
E-Mail: thomas.zimmer at oppenheim.de