Problem testing Nagios

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Apr 12 16:14:16 CEST 2006

Apache was restarted after adding these?

> The rights seems to be ok :

I agree.

> But when I try to execute a command, the permission is always denied !
>
> [Wed Apr 12 11:07:25 2006] [error] [client 172.27.30.76]
(13)Permission
> denied: exec of '/usr/local/nagios/sbin/extinfo.cgi' failed, referer:
> http://procyon/nagios/side.html
>
> [Wed Apr 12 11:07:25 2006] [error] [client 172.27.30.76] Premature end
of
> script headers: extinfo.cgi, referer: http://procyon/nagios/side.html

That really feels like SELinux. You don't see any 'avc denied' messages
in /var/log/messages?

Check the permissions on the files in ~nagios/var (and the directory
itself). Specifically, comments.dat, downtime.dat, nagios.log,
objects.cache, status.dat and the archives.

--
marc