question

Yazeed Ghandour yghandour at bci.ps
Tue Apr 11 13:08:00 CEST 2006

Dears

I am yazeed Ghandour; working as product manager in a company based on
Palestine.

We are implementing enterprise project; we are planning to connect many
wild sites together through microwave links.

Each site will consist of the microwave unites and router. As well as
the applications and server in each site.

What I am asking for, what are the capabilities of Nagios in this filed
(monitoring)

To be clearer; can the Nagios monitor the network devices' router and
access points (not the services inside the site)

Many thanks in advanced.

Regards
Yazeed Ghandour

 yghandour at bci.ps

BCI Communication & Advanced Technology * P.O.Box: 3917.* Al-Ersal
Tel: +970-2-2981108 * Fax: +970-2-2964167 * www.bci.ps