Antwort: Nagios E-mail

srunschke at abit.de srunschke at abit.de
Mon Apr 10 17:05:59 CEST 2006

nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 10.04.2006 14:38:35:

> I am looking for a solution to send alert by e-mail using my main e-mail

> server. I wouldn´t like to use the sendmail into the Nagios server.
> Anybody knows how can I do that ?

Uhm, I fail to see why you would want to do that? Sendmail is nothing
but a program to deliver the Nagios mail to your main mailserver. If
you use another program or solution but sendmail, I don't see any
benefit from it.

I am curious for the reasons behind your question.

regards
        Sascha

--
Sascha Runschke